ABOUT THIS JOURNAL
Authors will have the option to choose how their article is published.
Traditional publishing model: published articles are made available to institutions and individuals who subscribe to this journal or who pay to read specific articles. There is no charge to publish.
Open Access (OA) model: published articles are freely and permanently available online. Anyone, anywhere can read and build upon this research. If you would be interested in publishing Open Access in this journal please follow the link.
- 7 961Downloads 2022
Springer measures the usage on the SpringerLink platform according to the COUNTER (Counting Online Usage of NeTworked Electronic Resources) standards.
- 43 Usage Factor 2021/2022
The Springer Journal Usage Factor 2021/2022 was calculated as suggested by the COUNTER Code of Practice for Usage Factors. It is the median value of the number of downloads in 2021/2022 for all articles published online in that particular journal during the same time period. The Usage Factor calculation is based on COUNTER-compliant usage data on the SpringerLink platform. (Counting Online Usage of NeTworked Electronic Resources) standards.
- 0.79Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2021
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) measures contextual citation impact by weighting citations based on the total number of citations in a subject field. The impact of a single citation is given higher value in subject areas where citations are less likely, and vice versa.
- Q3Quartile: Ecology, Evolution, Behavior and Systematics 2021
The set of journals have been ranked according to their SJR and divided into four equal groups, four quartiles. Q1 (green) comprises the quarter of the journals with the highest values, Q2 (yellow) the second highest values, Q3 (orange) the third highest values and Q4 (red) the lowest values.
- 0.30 SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2021
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) is a measure of scientific influence of scholarly journals that accounts for both the number of citations received by a journal and the importance or prestige of the journals where such citations come from.
- 14H-Index 2021
A journal has an H index of h if it published h papers each of which has been cited in other journals at least h times. Calculations are based on Scopus.
Russian Journal of Biological Invasions is an international peer-reviewed journal that publishes original scientific articles dealing with biological invasions of alien species in
both terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems and covers the following subjects:
- description of invasion process (theory, modeling, results of observations and experiments): invasion corridors, invasion vectors, invader species adaptations, vulnerability of aboriginal ecosystems;
- monitoring of invasion process (reports about findings of organisms out of the limits of natural range, propagule pressure assessment, settling dynamics, rates of naturalization);
- invasion risk assessment;
- genetic, evolutional, and ecological consequences of biological invasions of alien species;
- methods, means of hoarding, processing and presentation of applied research data (new developments, modeling, research results, databases) with factual and geoinformation system applications;
- use of the results of biological invasion research (methods and new basic results) under the study of marine, freshwater and terrestrial species, populations, communities and ecosystems;
- control, rational use and eradication of the harmful alien species.
The journal welcomes manuscripts from all countries.
The target audience of the journal are scientists, graduate students, decision-makers at the local, regional and national levels, as well as local, regional, national and international centers for collective use to create a database of alien and invasive species.
EBSCO Discovery Service,
Emerging Sources Citation Index,
Engineering Village – GEOBASE,
Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST),
OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service,
ProQuest Agricultural & Environmental Science Database,
TD Net Discovery Service,
UGC-CARE List (India),